Pieds are Australian sizes – please use our sizing guide below.
A few things to note...
- Our sandals are true to size
- The 'W' after the size number (i.e. 10W) stands for 'wide'. These are for people with feet just a little wider than average
- For people with an extra wide forefoot, please get in touch about custom sizes
- For regular and narrow feet, please order your size without the 'W' (i.e. 10)
- If you have a high arch, and therefore a high bridge, we recommend our Original style sandals, which have a back strap to keep the foot in place
- To support our made to order efforts, we ask that you please measure the sole of a pair of sandals you wear and love – this will give you the best indication of what size to order
- When your Pieds arrive, please wear them inside to ensure the size is correct and the style is suitable for your foot. We cannot offer returns for sandals that have been worn outside. Read more about returns here
- Please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com with any questions - we are here to help!